Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [SOLVED] Why enemy holds his gun upside-down? And why that gun is white? Can u help me please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Could somone explain why this bwoy holds his gun like that?
And other problem is why this gun is white?

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2020 17:14 Edited at: 26th Feb 2020 17:14
@ Ghost Lol First, most likely their FireSpot bones are positioned incorrectly. There was an update to most of these model
way back long ago that corrected this problem. You must still have this old pack ?
Also, the white entity texture indicates a missing ( or path incorrect ) texture files.
My games never have bugs.... they just Explosys's

** WHERES MY YELLOW BUTTON ? **
Ghost_LOL
Years of Service
User Offline
@ncmako ok, its not a must-have model (i know it looks like crap, but i wanted to retexture him), but is there somewhere, another character model of a a fat guy? he's kinda unique
And with gun maybe you right, but i promise i have checked it out 14 times before writing on forum, but maybe im just blind ;p
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2020 22:03 Edited at: 26th Feb 2020 22:08
Get yourself Fragmotion, its cheap like $35. You can also try it out free at first to see if you like it ( has a nag screen)
Open up the characters .x file in Fragmotion and straighten out the FireSpot bone's axis, then save it. Done

You know, now that I think of it, Seppgirty has a LOT of model on his website "Chaosbrosfilm" Some might be of use?
Also check with him as he might have some hidden away?
Link is on the thread...https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/222043

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Ghost_LOL
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, im doing as you said, opened it in fragmotion, played animation, now i see firespot bone, and what exactly should i do to make it right?
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2020 00:30 Edited at: 27th Feb 2020 00:34
Ghost Lol Ok, by the picture I see the FIRESPOT bone appears to have its axis correct.
I cant see the characters position but I assume it's axis is also right.
I attached three pics, in Fragmotion you can clearly see all three axis X, Y & Z( first pic ) the character AND FireSpot should also be aligned with the Z axis like the second pic.
IF THEY ARE aligned, then check the weapons VWEAP file, ( my third pic ) maybe by chance ??? it got flipped The VWEAP is the one an npc holds.

Also, is it just THAT character or those weapons. Did you try other weapons with that character ?
Trying to narrow it down if it's the character or weapons?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Ghost_LOL
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2020 00:41 Edited at: 27th Feb 2020 01:27
on that screenshot it looks ok, but model is placed front to back, so when i click view front, im seeing his back, left is right etc ;p im trying to do it :p its really not that easy, since i can't adjust axis by drag-and-drop like in more civilised programs ;p

Great, now he's gonna kill himself ;p
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2020 01:26 Edited at: 27th Feb 2020 01:27
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Quote: "Great, now he's gonna kill himself "

Lol Lmao That is too funny I cant stop laughing.... that's awesome!
Well it's not upside down anymore

Note: the "view" windows in Fragmo doesn't matter. Just the axis how the character sits or is aligned ( along the Z axis )
In the pic you can clearly see the axis X Y & Z and how the character is aligned.

Did you check the Vweap's themselves?

Ghost_LOL
Years of Service
User Offline
OK I DID IT ! THANK YOU ncmako! Its not perfect but not bad. And it was perfect ocassion to see fragmotnion with my own eyes

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:12:45
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:12:45