Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / I'm back...i guess...but never have i been so odd...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2003 22:04
I'm back...i finally posted something in a long time...i havent actually opened DBPro in a while...i've fixed all the issues i had over the summer and im going to resume that project i was working on...one of them...i hope...i'm learning C++ now...and i'm working on some new project so i scrapped the old ones...i'm gonna post some stuff im working on here soon...i'm also trying to figure out what to use my website for...maybe a game developers forum and news site...right now a friend made a crappy site for me...so i dunno...im working on that too...

So what has happened here...last i saw the patch 5 was just released...anything new?

Hail Linux...Um...and i'm making some sort of game thing...i think...and someting else...and that thing...Things and Stuff are the best parts of life.
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2003 22:25
U6 is on its way, Geoscape 3d and SoundMatter were released, an exclusive RiftSpace video was released, and there are more cool code snippits than ever .

Welcome back!

--Mouse: Famous (Avatarless) Fighting Furball

I am the chainsaw paladin.
Eddie Gordo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2003 00:11
Thanks for the update Mouse...for some strange reason im no longer as annoying as i was before...it was the drugs...not illegal drugs mind you...it was ADD medicine that didnt do much except make me really odd...today i'm calm and collected and i can actually work on a single project without much trouble...stupid shrink actually thought they were gonna drug me up and i was gonna do my work at school...idioto...i dont have ADD nor do i need any medicine...i'm just...how do i say...bored at school since i know as much as the tech coordinator about computers...we even chat about Linux and M$s news on a regular basis...so i've decided to work on school stuff since i need to get into college here...though i've givin up on my dream of being a game developer...i'm still gonna make games as a hobby but i can no longer put myself into that career...and since i'm learning C++ ill drop by from time to time delivering a few Plugins...except this time i'm going to actually make them and not get bored half way through...sp yeah...i guess im back...

P.S. Mattman: those girl problems i was having...heh heh heh...lets just say my life could be broadcast and you would have a comp. nerd soap opera of the past few months then a season finally over last night...lets not go into this though...trust me it makes a good story though...

P.S.S. maybe i still post huge paragraphs...but at least they make sense...ok they dont make sense...i dunno... so in conclusion

i was raised by a cup of coffee

heh heh heh...im still annoying...

Hail Linux...Um...and i'm making some sort of game thing...i think...and someting else...and that thing...Things and Stuff are the best parts of life.
Preston C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2003 00:20
Eddie, you're back. Man, this is weird, earlier I was wondering where you went to. Glad to see you're back.

Cheers,
Preston

PS: If You dont know (due to your absence), its me, NWC_Omega

Intel Celeron 1.3 Ghrz 512MB Ram NVIDIA GeForceFX 5200 128MB
Eddie Gordo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2003 00:30
LOL...yeah i know its you...i've not been so lost from the DB world...i've been talking to Inkybro...i don't think you were wondering where i was, you were cheering cause you thought the evil trolls in my closet got me...

Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2003 03:35
Who the fish are you?

Eddie Gordo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2003 03:40
um...im that guy...with the brain....sortof...and i make wild next week promises that never happen...till now...and im the second most hated on this forum...under Geri....

PiratSS
Years of Service
User Offline
What's with the ...

Eddie Gordo? is that the guy from Tekken3?

Dual AMD Athlon MP 2x1GHZ | IBM 15000Rpm SCSI 73.4 Gb X 2 | e-GeForce Ti4400 | Audigy 2 + 7.1 Surround sound | 17' Monitor | Ugly mouse
Eddie Gordo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2003 03:44
im uncertain these days...and no i came up with the name before that...though the rasta in tekken is cool...lol...i think ill change my name to Alex Clay though...thats my real name...

Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2003 03:45
Where you the fishface that kept bumping stupid threads back from hell?

Eddie Gordo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2003 03:49
um...no ive never done that...

Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2003 05:43
huh? What?

You still working on Visual Studio (Orange)? I did some work on a P2P chat client 2day for mine

I am mischeivious
RoooooOoooooKoooooKoooooRoooooOoooooKoooooKooooo!
greenlig
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2003 15:42
Welcome back eddie...althoough i didnt remember you mucg from before

i love seeing what evil things posts from hell have growing on them when some unlucky reaper gets the job of transporting them back to earth for a few days...always interesting

regards
greenlig

I got best and fairest for soccer WHOOHOOO!
Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2003 21:27
Quote: "um...no ive never done that...
"

oh...
I was looking for someone to team up with.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 01:23:32
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 01:23:32