Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Some way to make Team battles like Battlefield 1942?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello i looking for scripts like battlefield 1942. Enemies and Allies following waypoints and tickets for example if a german npc kills a bitish npc quit one ticket to the allies
Ghost_LOL
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2020 11:10 Edited at: 31st Mar 2020 11:12
I'll tell you that stright away: If you want to do something even semi-comparable to Battlefield games, its impossible in fpsc You can do allies and enemies fighting with each other, but only on small scale. You can set up some small and fun combat scenes using "Dark AI" scripts, but you would never get even close to "Battlefield" series. And all that Dark AI inteligence comes with a price: you will notice fps drop in your game - the more characters with Dark Al fighting at once - the more your fps will drop. FpsC engine just can't handle too much active scripts at once And, of course your combat arena will be A LOT smaller than maps in Battlefield You need to know, that you're not the first guy trying to recreate your favourite AAA game on this engine Many tried (and failed) before
But don't give up, I'm just warning you to spare you a lot of time and frustration You can create good game on this engine, but not comparable to big-budget AAA titles Try some games from the forum Showcase to see what is possible

And look at this YT video, I think this is the closest FpsC got to BF series ever

Homegamesindie
Years of Service
User Offline
GHOST LOL thanks for answer i will try to make some
tharinda3295
Years of Service
User Offline
can you send me the dark ai script and tell me how to use it. i want use allies an enimies in the game.
Pvt.Dan
Years of Service
User Offline
Combat 1944 is a better example
Medal of Honor

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 16:28:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 16:28:36