If there are people that are skilled in understanding licences ( MIT, LGPL, APACHE, Creative Commons), please help me.
I plan to release PluginKIT for AppGameKit Classics & Studio.
It will be composed of AppGameKit source codes with many functions to handles all sets of commands I've added in.
I'd like to release it on GitHub with licence that cover :
- You are not allowed to redistribute PluginKIT as Source code modified or not without explicit agreement from the original author (me)
- Contributions to the project will be allowed using Branches system in GitHub
- You are allowed to distribute freeware, commercial, shareware, etc. if PluginKIT is NOT the product itself (you are allowed to create and distribute executable of games or applications that uses PluginKIT with AppGameKIT if PluginKIT is not THE product distributed itself)
- You cannot claim that you are the author of PluginKIT, even if you contribute. You can only claim that you are the author of your contribution.
- Contribution (as source code) mades to PluginKIT must be released using the same licences use.
- Contributos agree to allow users of PluginKIT with their contribution, to use their contribution under the same licence term as original PluginKIT product.
- Product is released as donationware. That mean it is not required to pay to use it under the licence term but, donation are accepted to help developer continue PluginKIT and create new products for AppGameKit community.
Do you know if there is an existing licence type that cover these ?