Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / How to create a network browser game where a player joins via URL

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2020 09:56
I am thinking about an application, where we would have a game in the browser.
And if someone opens this game in the browser, the application would create another player.
Imagine a simple 3D room, where everyone could join with that link. and move arround his/her avatar.

what would I need?

Let's say, we would have a server and the client would be run via App Game Kit in the Browser.
The Server is also created via App Game Kit.

How would they connect? Or would it be possible, to switch the host to the last one who has open the Client in his/her browser? And this service could run "on the fly"?

Would I need seperate PHP, JavaScript code? I don't know the limitations in HTML.

maybe somethink like this [href=xrrawva.com/space]xrrawva.com/space[/href]
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2020 20:51
1) If you wany a turn base game in webpage then you need a php enable server with sql database and every one connect with that php code and you can save and retrieve the variables data from sql database .
2) If you want a real-time then its not possible because Server Client real-time could not design for web pages or HTML5 export . Only possible You have to export as APK or .exe and you need a dedicated or vps server with static ip .

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:12:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:12:26