Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Rescue hostages and defuse bomb in fpsc?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Some script or way to rescue hostages, defuse bomb, and if you shoots a friendly or a hostage you lose the level?
like in this fpsc game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwaD0WJ4-Mw&list=PLLO0PInmqH-EVuHPnP795QqwhSt_HNoQ2
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2020 12:58
Homegames That's a lot of scripts your asking for. And you really should at least try a little bit before asking
The "defuse bomb" is the easiest, look at how some of the "wall switches" are setup in the scifi & ww2 folder.
When player approaches the switch text is displayed, player hits ENTER key, more text is displayed and something else
is activated ( or de-activated ) The SAME is as the "defuse bomb" in the video. See if you can first come up with your own
solution, then ask for help if problems in your script.

Quote: "shoots a friendly or a hostage you lose the level"

Also not hard to pull off. See if you can figure this out yourself.
Hints: One shot kills hostage, so set their health very low like a 1 ?
Next, if hostage dies game over, so in a hostage destroy script you need something to say "game over"
Hint, the command for game over is "newgame"
** WHERE'S MY DARN YELLOW BUTTON ? **
TMoney Moterbike Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
I think on FPS Files or something there's an animated bomb that has you pick between two different wires to disarm it. I don't remember where I got it but it might be FPS Files. As for hostage, do what ncmako says. I also think I have a script that restarts the game when a character dies I'll upload if I can find it.
Logo by The Next

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 11:22:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 11:22:59