Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [SOLVED] Question about guns on screen

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2020 13:59 Edited at: 12th Apr 2020 14:00
Hi I have question about gun position on screen. What I'm talking about is - some weapons are positioned really bad on screen, and blocking like 1/3 of the view, also some of them are really high so it feels like I got the back of my weapon touching my ear It should be lower, so it actually would look like I'm firing from the hip. Are there some gunspec commands for that? Or I need to open Hud.x in fragmotion and adjust it there?

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2020 01:08
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
GHOST You need the Syntax list for weapons gunspec's I've said it many times, it's your best friend
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/180924?page=2#msg2310319
Open a weapon gunspec file and look for the lines of code...

The weapons & gunspec syntax list will describe what each setting is for and how to make adjustments.
best,
** WHERE'S MY DARN YELLOW BUTTON ? **
Ghost_LOL
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2020 10:51 Edited at: 14th Apr 2020 10:51
Thank you, I've checked out gunspec files in lots of guns, and didn't found that commands, so I thought maybe they don't exist And I was already adjusting it in fragmotion You saved me again

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 09:32:43
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 09:32:43