Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / FPS Quiz - the first of several quizzes

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2020 15:25 Edited at: 27th Apr 2020 15:27
Introducing... FPS Quiz!

Try to correctly identify as many FPS games as you can. How many of my fellow gamers will nail that perfect 25 out of 25 without blinking an eye?

One of the great things about AppGameKit is that it makes it very easy to turn an idea into a reality. Between playing each of the games (emu, original hardware, borrowing carts from friends) and writing the app, we spent about 3 weeks on this project. The vast majority of that was playing the games. Our next one may be RTS, sim, or RPG. Still deciding. I really need to learn how to use the scene editor, because that would have probably helped a lot in laying this out. All in all, coding with AppGameKit was as much fun as playing the games.

Please check out FPS Gaming Quiz and let me know what you think either here or in the game comments section.

Have fun!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2020 16:14
Cool.

Took 5 attempts for a perfect score. (only had 14 of 25 on first try)

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2020 18:52
Quote: " (only had 14 of 25 on first try)"

same here. but, i'd only played a couple of those in the last buncha years. the rest was guessing
Loktofeit
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2020 05:30
Congrats on the Perfect score!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:16:37
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:16:37