Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Problem publishing an apk on Google Store

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
When trying to publish the apk generated and signed by AppGameKit studio, the google store gives me this warning (which seems to be just a warning not something that would stop me from proceding)

but then, the roll out button is geyed out...

Has anyone encountered this problem, and if so, how did you get over it? (i mean goodle suggest using android studio to "make apk bundles", adapted for each device but this seems like a huge mess to do, especially since i'm not using adnroid studio to create the apk)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 14th May 2020 15:26
Quote: "Has anyone encountered this problem"

yes its really just telling you to bundle your apps from what I understand and I don't worry about it

fubarpk on Itch...………...https://fubarpk.itch.io/
fubarpk on googleplay..https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=fubarpk
KamaShin
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, but i don t know how to bundle it (they give a quick answer to this, which seems to be quite annoying to do)
Loktofeit
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2020 02:24
I gnore it. You can't do anything about it.

If you still have a greyed out ROLLOUT button after discarding the warning, then you have some other blocker to publishing.
KamaShin
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, i got it working... The page is confusing, as the greyed button is just under the warning, it makes you think the warning is the problem when it is not, there are other pages that need to be filled for this button on this page to be accessible... Finally got my apk on the google store
Loktofeit
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2020 18:23
Congrats on the release!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 08:38:29
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 08:38:29