Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / 3d thinking game for agk2

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello.I just finished my new game. This is a 3d reflection game where you have to ramm the vases with the green sphere.
But for a vase to be taken, the sphere will have to stop at the exact spot where the vase is and not just pass
Top. Help yourself with the steel stop block or a fixed element of the décor. There are 10 levels to complete and some
vases are not easy to take. But all levels are playable, just be logical!. Use the space bar
for choosing the object to move, block or sphere. The four arrow keys for moving. The R key starts again
level in progress, useful when you're stuck. The S key backs up the current level, convenient not to start all over again
from the beginning. Finally the L key recharges the last level saved, only this one, at the launch of the game. Finally,
the game comes with the source file certainly a little long (11500 lines), coded to the snatch but functional!
For those who like this kind of game, enjoy it, it's free.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Xaby
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2020 06:53
Looks nice. Tried on my OUYA (Android 4.1) but had some Shader-Errors.
Also had to switch between keyboard and mouse. But nice games.

Since you uploaded the source code and it is free, I was thinking about implementing gamepad controller input support and changing the shaders a bit and would "port" it for the OUYA.
I guess, I don't create a Level-Editor at first for this kind of game, but puh ... having all placements of objects in source code ... and all in one file ... great game by the way.

patrick.r
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello.Je didn't know what an ouya is, after research, it's a console that runs android. I didn't think my game could run android, it's a bit pc at the base. But you can change the source at your convenience, it's free
Xaby
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2020 15:09
Oh, I tried and it run out of the box. I guess, one Shader gave an error. Have too look into it.
Xaby
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2020 20:15
is it the same like this one?
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/225844

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 00:11:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 00:11:20