Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Player checkpoints don't work

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Half-Life: WAR
Posted: 21st Jul 2020 14:00
So i'm using FPSC with the latest BIM installed and whenever i place the player checkpoint it works fine, but when i run into it ingame and when i die i just respawn in the very beginning of the level, instead of the checkpoint. Also the checkpoint doesn't make any sounds.
How do i fix that?
hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2020 00:33 Edited at: 24th Jul 2020 00:35
Scoot9 Wait for Nomad Soul to respond. He knows bim really well and should be able to help.
As far as "no sound" yeah, the check points don't make any sounds as far as I know
Question, did you use the stock check point or something custom?
** WHERE'S MY eXplosys ? **
ScooT9
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Half-Life: WAR
Posted: 24th Jul 2020 10:30
I'm using the stock checkpoint from the markers menu, and by no sound i mean that when you walk into the checkpoint it's supposed to play "checkpoint.wav", but doesn't play it.
hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons

Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2020 00:20
Thanks for the report.

We have fixed the checkpoint marker functionality and looking into the sound playing. We should have this all sorted for the next release of black ice mod.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 07:24:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 07:24:57