Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Incorporating Google Drive

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2020 01:28
Howdy!

I'm new to using AppGameKit Studio, and I'm developing an app that allows people to record snippets of audio using their device's microphone and organize those snippets in a focused way. I would love for my users to be able to use Google Drive to backup the recordings, folders, etc. and access them from different devices running the app (Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux). Is this possible?

Otherwise, I think I'm going to have to get a dedicated server for people to be able to store their files remotely.

Thanks!

gosukiwi
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2020 02:46 Edited at: 16th Aug 2020 02:49
Mmm does SetupCloudData.htm work? It will use whatever is available on the device. Works on iOS and Android only though.

Alternatively, I think you can use HTTP requests to talk to any kind of HTTP API. It should be a lot of work though, particularly the authentication part, but it's be doable

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 09:56:49
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 09:56:49