Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / New better lighter super fancy strafe script!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
As everybody know, stock scripts are not that great. Actually they kinda shitty. They just a mess, that got lots of unnecessary stuff, and often don't even work ;p Lots of commands that overlap on each other, and doing some fancy circles that do nothing but confuse the engine. So ya know what? I took stock strafe10 script and rewrited it! Now it got less lines, but actually works; When enemy see you, he would strafe left and right non-stop. You can adjust how much he fires at you, by setting rateoffire in properities - 100 is non stop full auto, less than that and he would shoot in short bursts. And last but not least, he would spray that fancy BlackIceMod's blood when you shoot him! Put that script in main, and leave shoot blank. Im setting speed=120, and rateoffire to around 85 - 95. Don't forget to set always active to YES! It's free for all. Ok that's all. I hope it works for you! Have fun! - ghost lol

Attachments

Login to view attachments
ScooT9
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Half-Life: WAR
Posted: 20th Aug 2020 22:00
Nice work! Definitely will use in my game
hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2020 00:58
Wow Ghost, now that some blood splatter...lol Thanks for the script.
** WHERE'S MY eXplosys ? **

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 22:32:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 22:32:24