Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9] Sector 10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Half-Life: WAR
Posted: 15th Oct 2020 00:15 Edited at: 15th Oct 2020 21:20
Sector 10: Revenge of Enes
by cambreaKer (a.k.a. ScooT9)

Story: After killing Captain Pąs in Sector 9 you get arrested and go to jail, however then you become bored of sitting around in a jail cell and decide to escape.
After escaping you'll see many strange occurrences, teleporters to other worlds, weird creatures, the destruction of your house - that's what awaits you in the game.

Description: Sector 10 is of course, a sequel to Sector 9 - probably one of the worst games i have ever made, which only consisted of slightly modified example levels from FPS Creator. Sector 10, being a sequel to that game,
was made just for fun and mostly because i was bored.
The game is basically a typical classic run & gun shooter with 8 levels which will take you around 40-60 minutes to complete, gather a big arsenal of 8 weapons, from a pea shooting revolver to a powerful minigun!
Also travel through many locations, from a prison complex to an alien world, to a destroyed city!

Here's the trailer:

Screenshots:

Download
Download is in the game's Indiedb page: https://www.indiedb.com/games/sector-10
hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:27:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:27:18