Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Particle Editor with Steam Studio version on Linux

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

I'm running the Studio version on Linux and the DLC in the menu does nothing. I can launch the particle editor from the steam storage folder located in ~/.local and mark it as executable, but still the link in the menus still does nothing.

Is there a way to get this to work in Linux without having to go into the steam storage folder every time? I have tried this on both Kubuntu 20.04 and the latest spin of Manjaro KDE.

Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated.

I have both classic and studio, I'm enjoying the ease of testing with the broadcast function, tunnelling through VPN with friends during lockdown has been a welcome distraction and learning curve.

I can make do with a shortcut on the desktop, it's just nice to have everything in one place. Everything else works fine on my end apart from the DLC thing. Keep up the good work. It's a cracking little IDE.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:05:14
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:05:14