Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [SOLVED] The drop down for community no longer seems to work from the main page

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2021 22:13
Like the subject says. After choosing some other page, like Account, the Community drop down works fine. It just doesn't work for me from the main holiday splash page.

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Raven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2021 14:58
I thought this was just a weird bug with the latest (insider) build for Edge, but if others are also having this issue then I'm curious about why it's busted.
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2021 07:39 Edited at: 6th Jan 2021 07:59
which "holiday splash page" ? if you mean https://www.thegamecreators.com/, i'm not seeing "holiday" anything so maybe they went back to the standard page and you should refresh?

otherwise, to be clear, you mean THIS dropdown, right? i've got no issues on FF or edge (Version 87.0.664.66) but will forward. BTW, which browser(s), rich?

maybe related: when i came home tonight, i was logged out of the forums on both PCs. there might be some work going on?
[My Itch.io Home] [Now Playing]
[AGK Resource Directory] [TGC @ GitHub]
[CODE lang=AGK] YOUR CODE HERE [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VIDEO ID [/VIDEO]
[Google Forum Search]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Rich Dersheimer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2021 01:35
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
They have changed the home page back to normal from the holiday page, and both the Products and Community drop downs are functional again. I was also logged out and had to log back in.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:50:47
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:50:47