Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Escape Elixir Corp. A Hard 4 way shooter roguelike

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey team!

My lockdown project was to make a game and i actually did it. PROUD FACE!

https://thomasjohngorham.itch.io/elixir

I REALLY HOPE you enjoy my game. Massive thanks to Virtual Nomad who coached me through the whole process online, and all the other experts who spend hours helping us beginners learn so we can create!

The game is loosely (very very loosely) based on my circus show Elixir by Head First Acrobats. In that its set in a lab, and some of the items are from our live show. Other than that its very much just a run and gun, but it's a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved making it.

Good luck beating it! XOXO
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2021 18:53 Edited at: 11th Jan 2021 18:53
obligatory screenshot:

watching its development was almost as much fun as the game itself. with the frequent updates, it was like an interactive mini-series

HTML version added which runs slower than the offline versions but will give folks a chance to test before downloading.

congrats on this. and thanks for sharing!
[My Itch.io Home] [Now Playing]
[AGK Resource Directory] [TGC @ GitHub]
[CODE lang=AGK] YOUR CODE HERE [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VIDEO ID [/VIDEO]
[Google Forum Search]
fancy music
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2021 23:37
If this is your first game then you did a great job! Good variety of weapon and enemy types. Also its good that you actually finished.
I wish i thought of a better name when i made this account :/
Thomas John Gorham
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks man. Its my first full game. I did a little pong clone and space invaders a few years ago. That gave me a basic understanding of how this whole thing can work. Im glad your having fun with Elixir

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 12:03:36
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 12:03:36