Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / a 3D sokoban game of 10 levels

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello community. I just finished coding my Soko-crate game. It is a 3d Sokoban game consisting of 10 levels.
Remember the principle: You have to push boxes in the right places but you cannot pull them. You can't push anymore
one case at a time. The source file doesn't use a dim or array array, too hard for me, but a raycast collision system
associated with simple fairly repetitive mathematical formulas but without a table it is not easy to do better. The game works bug-free
on my 4 pc but given the possible configurations nothing is 100% sure. Still, the source is provided and if you find a
bug, you can fix it without problem. You can start the game at the level of your choice.
For those who like this kind of game, have fun, it's free!
I'm having a hard time with English but I'm on my own.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Loktofeit
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2021 14:56
Nice work! Do you have a site with your games? If not, creating an Indiedb.com or itch.io page might be a good idea so others can play your games.
LynxJSA's web games/quizzes - LynxJSA's Android apps
AGK Resource Directory
"Stick to a single main loop (DO...LOOP) and loop through it every frame.
Do everything inside functions.
Use finite state machines to control your game.
Use lots and lots of source files.
Use virtual resolution instead of the default percentage system." - Digital Awakening

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 13:42:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 13:42:57