Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Issues Review @ Repo

Author
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 8th Jun 2021 00:37 Edited at: 8th Jun 2021 01:09
you may have noticed i've been applying labels to issues at the studio repository: https://github.com/TheGameCreators/AGK-Studio/issues as effort to help with the next update.

of the 370 Open issues, 89 are are considered Bugs.

of those, 16 are considered Fixed but needs Confirmation.

it would help if others could assist in 1) confirming bugs are fixed and, if you're up for it, 2) confirming bugs are still bugs (that weren't labelled Fixed or the Issue is still Open, otherwise).

respective links above will direct to filtered lists for your convenience.

i expect that some bugs were actually fixed but the Issue simply didn't get Closed on the git (and i know some are duplicates)

some i personally can't confirm either way (may be a Mac issue, for example, where i don't have a Mac) and could use any help getting this together.

feel free to comment with your findings directly on the repo or, if you'd rather not or can't, responding here is fine and i'll carry the feedback on.

and, please do include your system's OS which would help devs get to the bottom of things quicker for some things (and do use the current studio/classic versions for any testing).

meanwhile, i'll continue to do what i can there for the next few days (i've gone through approx. the last year's worth, so far).

happy hunting

FYI: Classic, Classic IDE issues are also welcome on the same "studio" repository. Official DLC issues, as well, which will get forwarded to respective developers (or a MOD can unlock any closed "support" thread upon request).
[My Itch.io Home] [Community Apps on Itch.io]
[AGK Resource Directory] [TGC @ GitHub]
[CODE lang=agk] YOUR CODE HERE [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VIDEO ID [/VIDEO]
[AGK Showcase][Google Forum Search]
hosch
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2021 08:05 Edited at: 18th Oct 2021 13:50
Hi,

thanks for the opportunity.

Fix confirmations:
#429 seems to be fixed
#680 seems to be fixed still not fixed
#750 seems to be fixed

Bug confirmations:
#789 and #821 might be identical
#807 testing my current game with the player on my device with no problems on my end
#809 still existing
#810 still existing
#817 can't replicate on Windows 10
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 11th Jun 2021 21:32 Edited at: 11th Jun 2021 21:36
thanks, hosch. i've passed your info along.

for your effort:

[My Itch.io Home] [Community Apps on Itch.io]
[AGK Resource Directory] [TGC @ GitHub]
[CODE lang=agk] YOUR CODE HERE [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VIDEO ID [/VIDEO]
[AGK Showcase][Google Forum Search]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 10:23:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 10:23:10