Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Any Copyright for using App Game Kit Logo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2021 07:29 Edited at: 4th Jul 2021 08:04
Hello everyone . I start YouTube channel in 2nd February and beginning I start posting video about my Admob earning but this time after 5 month it change to educational channel and here I post "How to make games easy with App Game Kit " and I get good response . Here I make games with 1 or 2hrs coding and I also offer my viewers if they like then they can buy my coding with $1 or $0.75 etc . So in my last video I make a game " wheel of fortune " ( 2hrs 10 min coding ) and in thumbnail I use " Made with App Game Kit " logo . So I just asking to all of you that Can I use this logo in my video or not ? because this video will release on Monday 5th July 2021 .

One more question = Is here in TGC any affiliate link ? I sent my viewers to steam to buy AppGameKit and almost 9 people buy in lasy 10days . So if you all know how to get any affiliate link ( which I search but not found ) please tell me .

Thankyou and wait for your answer .

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2021 08:37
Quote: " Can I use this logo in my video"

i'm sure TGC would appreciate the URL be included where they are otherwise asking us to include the link and/or (full) logo in our projects
[My Itch.io Home] [Community Apps on Itch.io]
[AGK Resource Directory] [TGC @ GitHub]
[CODE lang=agk] YOUR CODE HERE [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VIDEO ID [/VIDEO]
[AGK Showcase][Google Forum Search]
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2021 12:21
Thankyou for answer . I will mail today .
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2021 13:30 Edited at: 5th Jul 2021 15:49
When looking at your image, I think "Wheel of Fortune" would be more likely to see a problem with copyright issues.

Made with AppGameKit is exactly how you should use the AppGameKit Logos which are included for that intended purpose, so that is fine, as long as you are not claiming to be the creator of AppGameKit but rather linking to it or supply the address for them to navigate to it.

I use one of the older ones for AGK2 that was in the AppGameKit logo ZIP provided in the link in the documentation provided in Virtual Nomad's link titled 'asking us'.

The one I use has the website address on it already.

I am using it in an animation for the loading screen for my current project, as you can see from this video below of where the two sliding logo's meet.

For me, not putting the 'Made with AGK" logo somewhere would be worse than my using it, because supporting AppGameKit is the least I can do to show my appreciation of this wonderful product and Paul's great work.

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2021 04:37
@conjured thanks for your answer . But that was they ask to include in our project I mean in our game or application . I want use "Made with App Game Kit" in my YouTube tutorial videos Thumbnail . And I use that logo in thumbnail but not looking good So I change to This logo . Anyways let see If I get some objection from TGC then I will change the Thumbnail .

I also ask from "Game Maker Studio " and they have proper response team and they sent me mail that I can make all type of tutorial and no objection their . (I know TGC has small team) anyways thanks for your answer once again .
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2021 07:29
@TamBam - we don't have an affiliate system at this time. We will look into it in the near future.
Development Director
TGC Team
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2021 20:51
@RickV sir thanks . I strongly waiting for this .

1 Suggestion if possible think about this :
You Have 2 main item about AppGameKit on steam 1) App Game Kit Classic 2) App Game Kit Studio ( DLCs are extra not main)
Make a 3rd Item On steam , Like name may be " App Game Kit Focus " this will be same as App Game Kit Studio Just make 3 part not include ( and sell may be $1 as add-on a. Advert b. Multiplayer c. In-app-purchase )
So if all users can download free and can make game and create apk and if they can distribute freely then they must habituated and need something for making money and then they must buy those 3 add-on

As last 30 days I sent my users to steam and 70% of them told me this is not free when I told them to try free demo some of them download and because they con't check on mobile as I make some tutorial and also they con't make apk so most of them ask me make tutorial about Unity because Unity free .

Please don't take me wrong but India is a big market almost 1B people using internet here . And I want the student who already using Unity they start using AGKs . because I know AGKs very powerful and easy to use easy to learn and easy to setup and main part is very low resources need . Any one with very basic Computer can start this App Game kit . And if 2M people start making games with this tool I sure 1.5M people Buy this adons because 1$ or 2 $ not a big deal but need to reach to those users , And as AppGameKit tutorial creators I also can grow and I can sell my coding to all users .

Thankyou And forgive me if I say something wrong here .

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 23:41:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 23:41:20