Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Admob Earning

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2021 21:23
May be this is not a topic which may related to this forum . But I face some problems last 40 days so I post here .

I have a game Name " PantiPakoli Free " on Play-store from 2018
after release within 3month I get some users and I never share to anyone and never promote .
almost 2-3 month after release I get 350 users who install games and almost 20-50 users play games daily basic . and this still continue .
Its makes me between 1.0$-3.0 everyday and almost every 2 month I get money from admob .
But suddenly from Middle of may 2021 may be after 22thMay I follow My earning down to 0 . But in my website I chk members are open app and play games . so I thought may be some mistake or error . but after some day I start follow and watch every 10-20 minuets I get 0.08$ or 0.05 and after 10 min this back to 0.00$ and in month June I make 0.00$ and still this month till today also 0.00$
I delete code , add new code update game but no result . My admob account is OK no ads limit or not something wrong . I use this admob from year 2014 .

If any one know the solution please tell me . will be very helpful .
I am not depends on admob but still some extra cash help a lots as I am a family man . Thank you

Loktofeit
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2021 23:17 Edited at: 8th Jul 2021 23:17
Something changed in May. Mine started tanking back when TGC first told me to bugger off by not addressing an admob issue at all for two months and then resolving the issue only in the version I don't use. But, yeah, something weird happened in May. For me, it just staved off the inevitable for a bit. I just gave up on trying to get support from this company so I wrote it off and moved on. Of the other mobile devs I know, their stats haven't changed, so maybe it's an AppGameKit thing.

LynxJSA's web games/quizzes - LynxJSA's Android apps
AGK Resource Directory
"Stick to a single main loop (DO...LOOP) and loop through it every frame.
Do everything inside functions.
Use finite state machines to control your game.
Use lots and lots of source files.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2021 05:54
@Loktofeit Yes at beginning I thought maybe something error . You can see my attachment . In my game approx I get 10 new registration everyday and I set 1 interstitial Ads every 3 game complete and 1 game approx complete in 1minutes . and the banner ads display all time at top position . so If 1 player play 100 times then I confirm atlases 35 Interstitial and 10 banner ads will come in circle . But in admob its shows only Zero . I mean impression shows but within 10-30 minuets its back to zero . I also asking to all If you don't face this problems please tell me What you change in application .
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2021 08:29
@Loktofeit did you have any update in your admob earning or result ? or did you change anything in your application ?
hosch
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
My AdMob earnings are down to $0.0 since 3 days now, too. I got a decent start and grew the userbase, but now: nothing. Are your earnings back to normal?
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2021 20:12
Yes my earning back to normal. Is your app published on any play-store? Like google or amazon etc. Tell me more details about your app/game so if possible i will try to give you some solution.
hosch
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for your reply, my earnings seem to stabilize a bit as well. Strange.

But there seems to be an issue with the app-ads.txt and AppGameKit player. Can you maybe check in your AdMob console, if this is the case for you, too? It wants me to host an app-ads.txt on thegamecreators.com (which I obviously can't).

Attachments

Login to view attachments
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2021 16:45
ha ha that's funny dear . Host app-ads.txt on your own website like me host on my own website and if you have no website then use www.000webhost.com and host your app-ads.txt file their . . and change website url from your google play console and update new one . And if you want I can make a YouTube video for you .
hosch
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
I host it on my own website. But Google expect it on thegamecreators.com as well, for some reason? Can you take a look at the attached screenshot? The problem seems to be caused by "AppGameKit Player".
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2021 21:49
All members admob ads wotks fine?
hosch
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Not at the moment. Google (again) reduced my match rate because of suspected fraud - which isn't the case. No bots, no bought reviews, no clicking on my own ads, but still... Haven't updated to AAB though.
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2021 03:46
I also face down from last 3-4 days. Don,t know whats happends sometimes? Anyways maybe after update will fixed? My avg earning was $1.5-$2.8 but last 4days below $0.60. But the user same impression same ( not chk match rate).
hosch
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
What happens is the algorithm and automated systems let run wild by Google harming smaller content creators (same with YouTubers). You can just wait and pray. No one to talk to or ask, no disclosure.
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2021 20:58
You use same name in discord server?
hosch
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
I am currently not part of the Discord community. Why do you ask?
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2021 08:29
@hosch you always answer any kind of question . and in Discord we always get notification . but here we have to open forum then we can see the thread . so I ask . anyways what about your admob earning ? is that stable ?
hosch
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you!

Yes, my earnings are back to normal now as of literally today. Just took Google 3 weeks

You are right, Discord is more direct. I am thinking of joining it.
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2021 06:10
@hosch whenever you join please ping me , Same name their "TamBam" on discord
hosch
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
I've decided to join. Same goes for me, I am using the same name as in the forums.
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2021 12:20
Great come dear .

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 00:08:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 00:08:36