Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Connect Thor [WIP]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2021 13:06 Edited at: 30th Jul 2021 13:08
Hi All,

Currently working on a game idea, which will form the video feature for a redemption amusement machine ( ie.. ticket payout in seaside arcades, fun fairs and so on )

Yes, real money - real tickets, and real prizes..

The following video is simply proof of principle, would be interested in any comments.

https://vimeo.com/581138647

Regards
jd_zoo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2021 02:37
Well done that looks addictive!
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2021 03:04
looks good, Yeshu777.

@ ~0:18, i noted 5 reds aligned at the bottom but only 4 were removed/counted. is this by design or should i complain that i didn't receive the proper amount of tickets?

otherwise, as the discs pass through the storm, consider random/varied lightning (that only cracks/shows when discs are within the text area).

and the 4 left/right alternating "dots" look "out of place"/don't fit the theme? will those be hidden? (alternatively, consider simply applying a pseudo-random impulse to each disc as they pass through?)

thanks for sharing

[My Itch.io Home] [Community Apps on Itch.io]
[AGK Resource Directory] [TGC @ GitHub]
[CODE lang=agk] YOUR CODE HERE [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VIDEO ID [/VIDEO]
[AGK Showcase][Google Forum Search]
hosch
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Clever word play and addicting game play. Looks fun! I agree with Virtual Nomad on the dots, they destroy the illusion of the lightning moving the pieces. Otherwise, good job!
Yeshu777
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2021 20:19
Hi All,

Thanks for the comments!.. sincerely appreciated.

>i noted 5 reds aligned at the bottom but only 4 were removed/counted. is this by design or should i complain that i didn't receive the proper amount of tickets?

At present it's based around the Connect 4 game, but this is going to expanded with bonus tokens, accumulator and so on.

But all feedback is good and glad you like it so far!

Chris Tate
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2021 08:10
Nicely done. I like the name and the used in the visuals. Always nice to enjoy playing a game with buddies when there is no learning curve, but expanding on bonuses and accumulation adds a layer of distinction.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:20:24
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:20:24