Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / permissions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it possible to openrawfolder on an android device? I made a virtual button to trigger the path to back up out its folder. It was cool until I backed up to the 'data' folder that is in the Android folder and it says "Error: Failed to open folder "/storage/mulated/0/Android/data/", it may not exist or this app doesn't have permission to access it in main.agc at line 153...
SFSW
Years of Service
User Offline
Was that on an Android 10/11 device? As of later versions of Android, folder/file access has been removed and as far as I know at this point, there are no viable work-arounds or solutions for AGK/S... not even shared variables. If anyone knows of an effective alternative or option, I'd certainly be interested in knowing how this will be addressed in the future going forward as it makes storing anything useful/needed to a local device either impossible or impractical.
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2021 06:59
You could try "raw:/storage/mulated/0/Android/data/" also make sure you enable Write external storage when you export
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2021 01:05

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 07:18:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 07:18:56