Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / [LOCKED] Only a short and last question about Discord (Sorry)

Author
User Banned
Posted: 26th Sep 2021 19:22
Excuse me please, it's me again, but according to THIS thread: https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/227846 you gave me no opportunity to say something to to this case, so i need to open another thread and spam the forum! But i don't want to spam! Long story short. I see that my behavior was not ok. It has also to do with my language. English is not my native language! Please don't think, that i'm a spammer or troll or something like this. I'm only concerned about the future of TGC and App Game Kit like many others too! All i want to be is a friendly part of this community. Not more and not less. I know TGC since the early Dark Basic aera! So please let me ask you friendly to remove the blockage from my Discord Account "Vectrex71" I give you my word, you will never see again a critism nor on Discord or here in the Forum. Please take my sorry and let's stop these discussions. Thank you!
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2021 19:26 Edited at: 26th Sep 2021 19:39
Quote: "you gave me no opportunity"

PMs always worked but you continue to air it out.

Quote: "I give you my word"

ban removed.

let's move on; thread closed.
[My Itch.io Home] [AGK on Itch.io]
[AGK Resource Directory] [TGC @ GitHub]
[CODE lang=agk] YOUR CODE HERE [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VIDEO ID [/VIDEO]
[AGK Showcase][Google Forum Search]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 13:08:17
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 13:08:17