Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Issues using TestFlight

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2021 22:31
Hey All,

I've been trying to get my app onto my iPhone for testing and it's been an absolute nightmare.

Years ago, when I made apps, I got my certificates and provisioning files, exported the app from AppGameKit, copied the .ipa to my phone to test, and when I was happy it was working, exported using the distribution profile instead of ad-hoc and used application loader, and tada, successful apps on the App Store.

This has changed in the last few years and I feel like a complete novice.

So, I've gone and done the same stuff with my certificates and profiles/provisioning files, and trying to use Apple's Transport App on my Mac to Upload to TestFlight but I keep getting the following errors:

ERROR ITMS-90035: "Invalid Signature. Invalid Info.plist (plist or signature have been modified). The file at path [For the Throne.app/For the Throne] is not properly signed. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). Additionally, make sure the bundle you are uploading was built using a Release target in Xcode, not a Simulator target. If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose "Clean All" in Xcode, delete the "build" directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target. For more information, please consult https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Security/Conceptual/CodeSigningGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html"

ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value '4245WA8N82.com.thegamecreators.agk2player' for key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/For the Throne.app/For the Throne' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier."

ERROR ITMS-90163: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. The bundle contains a key that is not included in the provisioning profile: 'com.apple.developer.networking.multicast' in 'Payload/For the Throne.app/For the Throne'."

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: '4245WA8N82' for the key 'com.apple.developer.team-identifier' in 'Payload/For the Throne.app/For the Throne'."

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: '4245WA8N82.com.thegamecreators.agk2player' for the key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/For the Throne.app/For the Throne'."

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: 'true' for the key 'get-task-allow' in 'Payload/For the Throne.app/For the Throne'."

ERROR ITMS-90334: "Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier "com.thegamecreators.agk2player" in your code signature for "For the Throne" must match its Bundle Identifier "com.lostand2d.forthethrone""

Any thoughts?
Robert Janes (Samu Games)
http://www.samugames.com/artifact
BuccaneerBob
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2021 22:40
So, went back and revoked all my certificates and profiles, started from scratch, and changed the output file name to a different .IPA and THAT fixed the issue. Weird.
Robert Janes (Samu Games)
http://www.samugames.com/artifact

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 08:47:23
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 08:47:23