Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Exporting to IOS

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2021 20:01
Similar to another user's recent post, is there an updated process listed anywhere for publishing to IOS ?

I've followed all the steps (as far as I can tell) given in the instructions in the AppGameKit Studio User Guide, but I keep getting one error after another.

The latest is this:

To be honest, I don't feel that I really understand what I am doing at all, which is why I would really like a step by step guide.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Furord
Years of Service
User Offline
Possibly what is happening to you happened to me, since you need two certificates, the one from AppGameKit and yours, keep in mind that there is an option that you have to say to add third-party certificates, that's what you need. It may also need to be explained to someone in charge of Apple, who will ask why you have a third party signature or why your app has code that you don't use. In the end, I guess you won't mind as apps crash when trying to open (waiting for it to fix).

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:58:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:58:27