Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / [SOLVED] transparent sphere object over texturized plain object = a bad boundary (again)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2021 07:55 Edited at: 1st Nov 2021 08:16
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Hi guys, this new thread is similar to my old "Texturized plain object over another texturized plain object = a bad boundary" thread but with a different.

See the pic please.

You can see that there is smoke columns over the 3D town. Smoke is a lot of transparent spheres (SET ALPHA MAPPING ON obj,50) . Ok, all working good! if a house or a tree get hit so smoke rise.
But when the spheres of smoke are, visually speaking, over the flat object representing the sky, they turn blue.

In my previous thread "Texturized plain object over another texturized plain object = a bad boundary" I solved following advice of Scorpyo using "set object transparency obj_sky,4"

But in this case I can't got this working!

help!

EDIT : SOLVED using set object transparency sphere_obj,2

Attachments

Login to view attachments

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:23:11
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:23:11