Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / I made a template for using CMake/CLion instead of Visual Studio

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, I'm new here and recently starting learning AppGameKit and I absolutely love the Tier 2 experience. The API is the most straightforward and on-point I've seen in a while, and I really like how lightweight everything is.

My only real problem was that I'm really used to both Vim and CLion and don't like the Visual Studio UX at all (Geany is OK but I prefer the ones I mentioned). So I took the Windows VS2017 template and adapted it to a CMake based project, usable with basically any IDE or even the terminal. The template is currently Windows-only but I plan to make it multiplatform at some time in the future when I get a bit more of experience with AppGameKit on Linux.

If anyone wants to try it or contribute to it, I uploaded it to a repository: https://github.com/jesusmgg/agk-cmake-template

If the template contains any code or content that I was not supposed to share, please let me know and I'll get rid of it ASAP.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 12:34:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 12:34:10