Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [SOLVED] LoadFont() command

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2022 00:48
Hi,

I have a 3rd party font I'm trying to use, but it isn't working in my program. I put it in my media folder, but every time I try to load it using "media\nevis.ttf" file path it doesn't find it. So I try to load it with just the file name and leave it in the media folder and there is no error, but it isn't working in the program.

Is there any known issues with this as far as the command or using the media folder in the file path?

Gigabyte Board/ AMD 3.3 Ghtz Quad core/8GB Ram/Nvidia Geforce 1080 GTX 8GB/1TB Western Dig. SSD/Windows 10 Home/Dark Basic Pro 9Ex/AGK2/AGKStudio

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2022 01:41
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Load it without "media/" and you have to set the font via SetTextFont() for a text field or SetPrintFont() for the Print() function
Unseen Ghost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2022 02:35
Quote: " Load it without "media/" and you have to set the font via SetTextFont() for a text field or SetPrintFont() for the Print() function"

I can't believe I forgot about having to set the font lol. Thank you for reminding me blink0k
Gigabyte Board/ AMD 3.3 Ghtz Quad core/8GB Ram/Nvidia Geforce 1080 GTX 8GB/1TB Western Dig. SSD/Windows 10 Home/Dark Basic Pro 9Ex/AGK2/AGKStudio

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 20:38:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 20:38:21