Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Join esteemed Valve writer Chet Faliszek and others for a game of Day of Defeat:Source at 8PM PST

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2022 19:34
If anyone's interested Chet Faliszek (writer the Half-Life, Portal, and Left 4 Dead games) is hosting a game of Day of Defeat: Source tonight at 8PM PST (4AM GMT) and anyone's invited to join.

We'll be communicating via the Stray Bombay Discord server which can be found here. Game nights are Tuesday and Wednesday at 8PM PST and a variety of games are played including TF2, L4D, DRG and others.

On another note, has anyone heard of their game The Anacrusis? It's a sort of L4D but in space.

2002 - Present
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2022 01:47
That sounds like a fun time; but alas, I cannot join I hadn't heard of the game, but the trailer looks fun. i wonder if it'll hold up. Back4Blood seemed to get trashed critically.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 23:35:38
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 23:35:38