Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / updated FTP dll - fix for GET FTP DIR$()

Author
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Mar 2022 16:16 Edited at: 23rd Mar 2022 20:41
fixed the GET FTP DIR$() in the DBPro source code, the code was originally a copy of the GetFileName function, terrible, still glad it's fixed.
If anyone wants the updated DLL , I will place it on the 1st post of CODE SNIPPETS (under wininet.dll and FTP) when it's finalised, need to double check and add some error trapping/fail safe code.

[update] - link is here: https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/228359#msg2670093
Professional Programmer, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 25th Mar 2022 10:01
adding commands to return date stamps i.e. create, access and modification datetime stamps.
Professional Programmer, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 27th Mar 2022 06:51
the FTP datetime stamp commands are now in and working. I'm keeping the format the same as Matrix1Utils (IanM) for consistency. as my website files are unix based, there won't be any valid creation/access datetime stamps as unix doesn't keep track of them so only modification timestamps will show:

The commands are:

GET FTP FILE CREATETS$();
GET FTP FILE ACCESSTS$();
GET FTP FILE MODTS$()

Looking into other commands and updates/fixes etc. Not necessarily FTP related.
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 27th Mar 2022 07:17 Edited at: 27th Mar 2022 07:19
updated FTP dll with additional datetime stamp commands - just backup your old one and copy/paste in compiler / plugins ]. see 1st post @ link : https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/228370
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 29th Mar 2022 07:48
small update to the ftp dll made and editor keywords / help files added. see link above.
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 7th Apr 2022 05:32
the new FTP commands have now been ported over to DarkGDK. The update includes/lib etc will be uploaded at some point, doing some testing (as usual).
Pro Programmer / Data Scientist, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:40:15
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:40:15