Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Classic Version 2022.04.01

Author
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
A new version is available on Steam and TGC servers. Changes -

- Android apps will use the full screen and render over notches and pinhole cameras.
- GetErrorMode command added.
- The ShowChooseImageScreen could cause your app to lockup on iOS if you didn't press the cancel button or pick an image. Fixed.
- Fixed case sensitive issues with Tier 2 projects on Linux.
- If keytool generation fails add a file called "keytool.txt" into the Editor/data folder and specify the full path and executable name for the keytool program.
- Fixed a crash when exporting with adverts enabled on iOS.
Zaxxan
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2022 17:17 Edited at: 7th Apr 2022 07:52
The keytool generation appears to be broken even after editing the keytool.txt file Can anyone else confirm this please?

Update: I fixed this issue by uninstalling, deleting the AppGameKit folder in my user directory and then reinstalling.
tboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2022 14:50
What are the plans for AppGameKit Classic and AGKPi nowadays?
Qugurun
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AppGameKit
Posted: 8th Apr 2022 07:57
Is there a possibility that you will add an advertising network from Yandex?
zxretrosoft
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2022 18:15
Good questions. It's a pity that the authors don't communicate with fans, users, don't bother to answer in any way.

From what I have experienced in other IDE environments and programming languages, this is AGK's biggest weakness and a sort of fatal misunderstanding of marketing
I am sorry for poor English
Zaxxan
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2022 17:55 Edited at: 6th May 2022 13:24
In case people aren't aware, Orvillian has updated the Android Appgamekit player on the Google play store that supports the latest full screen version of Appgamekit.
Qugurun
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AppGameKit
Posted: 21st May 2022 23:29
Please, please bring to the end normal work with javascript calls and callbacks, make a normal interface for working with this. Fix handling of characters in the path for languages that are not English characters, as plugins simply do not load.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:22:05
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:22:05