Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Can't Disable full-screen Optimization

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Greetings, friends. How are you doing? I hope you're all doing well. This is my first time posting on this site. I'm hoping for better ideas from you. I'm putting these up because there's a need for them. My computer has been acting up for a few days now. In Windows 10, I can't turn off full-screen optimization. Even after numerous efforts, the problem persists. Is there anyone who can help me with this?
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2022 15:00
google says:

Disable Fullscreen Optimizations via Settings
1. Press Windows key and I key together to open Settings.
2. In the Settings window, click System.
3. Then click Display tab from the left panel.
4. Then choose Advanced graphics settings.
5. In the pop-up window, uncheck the option Enable fullscreen optimizations.

*thread moved from AGK/Windows as not AGK-specific.

**probably a bot post but i've been wrong before
Toddsutton
Years of Service
User Offline
I appreciate your response and your proposal. I've already tried the procedure you previously indicated, but there was no full-screen optimization option. I believe your method is sound; possibly there is a problem with my Windows operation. But yesterday, after seeing this on Google, I was able to solve the problem. After implementing the already specified procedure, the problem is resolved. I just requested help from the RTegistry Editor, and the problem has been resolved. I'm grateful.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 03:07:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 03:07:48