Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Hands On AppGameKit Studio Volume 2 - GUI Widget Coding

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2022 08:39
If you have read Hands On AppGameKit Studio Volume 2, you'll know that one large chapter covers the creation of various GUI widgets such as buttons, radio buttons, checkboxes, popup menus and so on.

I've decided to create a separate booklet for this section where I can add more widgets and expand the operations available for existing widgets (for example, I've added a hint option to the buttons). The current version will remain unchanged in Volume 2.

The new booklet will be free to anyone who has bought volume 2 directly from Digital Skills (www.digital-skills.co.uk) when it is complete.

If anyone whose eligible for a free copy would like to receive the PDF file in installments as each widget is written up and contribute ideas for improvements and new widgets, then please email me at GUI@digital-skills.co.uk giving details of your original
book purchase.
Battoad
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2022 09:52
Sounds good and something i could use. Unfortunately for me I ordered the Vol 2 from TGC.
Disappointing that i have to miss out even though i purchased ALL the other DB and AppGameKit books from digital-skills.
Is there any way?
Alistair
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2022 11:40
@Battoad Send me your details and I'll include you in the list.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 18:54:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 18:54:06