Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [SOLVED] I think appgamekit is outdated and not fixed for googleplay upload

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2022 00:35 Edited at: 2nd Jun 2022 00:39
Even though i have never ever uploaded anything to googleplay i get this error when trying to upload my aab file:
Your Android App Bundle is signed with the wrong key. Ensure that your App Bundle is signed with the correct signing key and try again. Your App Bundle is expected to be signed with the certificate with fingerprint:
SHA1:****
basicly even before uploading there is that existing key on setup->app integrity->app signing

somepeople have been telling me they have no difficulty updating their games with their keystore files but i think this might be a new rule to use that SHA1 key and i cant pick i want to handle my own appsigning because i also dont think the tasks for that are appgamekit compatible.

Please help me my game has been finished for almost a year but i am being stuck for months for everystep such as waiting for appgamekit to make an update for exporting to aab file or fixing keystore generation. I want to thank you so much for your time in advance.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2022 03:38 Edited at: 2nd Jun 2022 03:39
kocak,

considering the number of issues you've been experiencing and that many others continue to publish to google play without issue, i suggest that you contact TGC directly: https://www.appgamekit.com/contact vs continuing to post multiple threads here and on steam where it's apparent the community has offered all that it can otherwise based on responses in your other threads re: google play woes.

meanwhile, i'm going to lock the identical thread on steam since you have screenshots on this one.

good luck.
kocak
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok i will do contact TGC, thank you.
kocak
Years of Service
User Offline
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Ok thanks to TGC support i solved it. Basicly since i tried to upload a file in the beginning even though it wasnt uploaded google generated upload keys etc. So when i fixed the upload error with the correct format package name i used a new keystore file which i assumed would be the innitial one but apperantly google creats keys based on first upload attempt whether its succesfull or not. I hope this will help someone else who might face this issue you have to delete the draft and start over or use the first attempts keystore file if its avaliable.
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2022 13:28

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 06:25:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 06:25:15