Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [SOLVED] AGK 2 suddenly very slow to run

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello

I'm using AppGameKit 2 on Windows 11 and recently it's got very slow starting up the running of my code. Usually, when I press Run my program is running in a few seconds. Now it's taking about 30 seconds. The program window opens as quickly as it used to, but then it goes into not responding and just freezes, before finally opening up and running as normal. I've tried reinstalling and restarting, but nothing is helping. I don't believe I changed anything that causes this to happen, but something must have changed somewhere. Does anyone know why this might be?

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

niansenx
Years of Service
User Offline
I've also tested it using the default project which does nothing but display the FSP and that also takes 30 seconds or so to run.
niansenx
Years of Service
User Offline
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
It's now suddenly working fine again. Ignore me!
Zappo
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2022 00:25
If it happens again, you could check your anti-virus software. If you temporarily switch it off and run your AppGameKit app you should see if it is interfering. I've had that happen before.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 07:19:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 07:19:26