Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2022 20:10 Edited at: 26th Sep 2022 13:27
Seems that agk is better option to make games for now. I love darkbasic but i will try to learn AGK.

Do you mean that Darksbasic can be better than AppGameKit in some aspect? Or all people od DB has passed to agk?

thanks! v
Dark_ITheI _Angel
Years of Service
User Offline
Why bro, we are the Dark gang, the darkies!!, Darkblood in Darkblood out !!!... On a more serious note: i would go with whats actively developed,Whith studio you cant go run. The dark times are over but as long as it works you can still lern the basics of programming and it still does an amazing job. I myself use it but if i were to go all in, AGKS would be the choise. And yes,AGKS is the evolution of the pyramid.
Animals
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2022 14:03
I was an old DB classic user waaaay back before this website existed. But I moved to AppGameKit a long time ago. There are a few differences but overall agk offers many improvements and is worth learning.
Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda
Pixel-Perfect Collision

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 13:51:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 13:51:48