OK I took the AppGameKit classic package for MAC and did a search for all *.plist files that had the NSUserTrackingUsageDescription XML tag in them.
I found three and removed the XML tag and the desciption (which is literally the same text always)
I installed that package on my MAC and recompiled my code into an iPhone package, which I uploaded to the AppStore.
Then I updated the build and submitted it for review. This resolved the error message that I indicated 3 posts above this one.
However, this means that with every new version of the compiler I will have to go in and modify the package before installing it on the MAC.
I saw that this is an 1 year old issue. I don't see how this would be resolved in the compiler without checkboxes/field dependencies.