Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Android Studio does not Compile anymore

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
For some reason, I hit the debug button, but Windows Firewall blocked it, can't really see where I exclude it, so it Won't compile, EXE is 0.0kb.

Moved to classic for now, what are my options?
I will reInstall Studio, but it is not 100% sure it will work, once I'll hit the Debug button, it might do it again...
Zappo
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2022 11:58
This is a Windows issue rather than an AppGameKit Studio problem. You can check and add rules to the Windows Firewall by doing the following - or at least this is how I can do it with my Windows 10:

+ Click the Windows "Start" button.
+ Type "Firewall" and click on the suggested "Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security" application.
+ Check your "Inbound" and "Outbound" rules list. You might find it easier to order the list by "Name". AppGameKit Studio seems to appear as "ide" for me but if you find something which looks like it could be AppGameKit Studio, double click on it and you can choose the "Programs and Services" tab to check which executable it is referring to. For me (non-steam user), it is:
"C:\program files (x86)\the game creators\appgamekit studio\ide.exe"

You can also add new rules in there for specific programs.
haliop7
Years of Service
User Offline
Gracias Senor

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:40:45
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:40:45