Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2022 20:51 Edited at: 10th Jan 2023 23:42
Hello,

I have an ad banner that sits on the bottom of my screen, using setadmobdeatils and createadvert commands. I've published the app on the play store, downloaded the app and the ad banner appears almost as soon as the app is loaded and starts - it does not remove even though i call the setadvertvisible(0).

I have the setadvertvisible(0) immediately after the create advert command & it is called only when the settings area of the app is active, however, it appear at that point and ignores the setadvertvisible(0) command. The issue appear ONLY with the downloaded app. I run the app during dev and use the broadcast utility in Studio. This works exactly as designed - the ad banner only appears when the setting (in the game) is accessed and correctly disappears when i exit the settings.

Any idea why this works perfectly in broadcast mode and not when published?

Thanks in advance.
RonCon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2023 20:19 Edited at: 10th Jan 2023 23:46
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated...
RonCon
Years of Service
User Offline
I edited my original post and it disappeared, so here it is again:

Hello,

I have an ad banner that sits on the bottom of my screen, using setadmobdeatils and createadvert commands. I've published the app on the play store, downloaded the app and the ad banner appears almost as soon as the app is loaded and starts - it does not remove even though i call the setadvertvisible(0).

I have the setadvertvisible(0) immediately after the create advert command & it is called only when the settings area of the app is active, however, it appear at that point and ignores the setadvertvisible(0) command. The issue appear ONLY with the downloaded app. I run the app during dev and use the broadcast utility in Studio. This works exactly as designed - the ad banner only appears when the setting (in the game) is accessed and correctly disappears when i exit the settings.

Any idea why this works perfectly in broadcast mode and not when published?

Thanks in advance.
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2023 00:01 Edited at: 11th Jan 2023 00:05
Ur on post moderation so give us a chance to approve ur edits/posts.

Reference: #1072
RonCon
Years of Service
User Offline
Any help with this, folks?
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2023 02:29 Edited at: 18th Feb 2023 02:32
RonCon,

i've no experience with ads but i've tried to nudge help toward this thread. if no one arrives soon, feel free to contact TGC directly for support.

meanwhile, your patience is impressive
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2023 02:36
You could always search the forums. Maybe try "banner"
RonCon
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you VM.

I've searched throughout the forum without any luck.

Ill take your advice and contact TGC if there are no other suggestions.

Kind regards
RonCon.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 04:38:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 04:38:47