Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Version 2022.12.13

Author
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2022 00:54
I've uploaded a new version to Steam and the TGC downloads area with the following changes

- Fixed Alt key combinations causing a system sound on Windows
- Fixed InAppPurchaseSetup failing unless both a normal and subscription product are added
- Fixed text shaders not receiving shader constant updates
- Fixed IndexOf when used on arrays of types
- Fixed text not rendering with the correct default shader
- Fixed JSON parser not decoding \u characters
- Fixed apps including the User Tracking description when it isn't used, causing rejections by Apple
- Fixed Chartboost not setting the COPPA restrictions if SetAdMobChildRating is set
- Fixed AdMob not setting MaxAdContentRating if SetAdMobChildRating is set

It is slightly delayed from its intended release date of 13th Dec due to a code signing issue, but we managed to get it out before Christmas!

Let me know if you have any problems.
EdzUp
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2022 08:26
Brilliant stuff, always nice to receive an update

Merry xmas and happy new year to everyone here
-EdzUp
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/EdzUp
Buy me a coffee:https://www.buymeacoffee.com/EdzUp
Zaxxan
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2022 10:49 Edited at: 3rd Jan 2023 20:55
Hi Paul, thanks for the update. Has the legacy icon bug that was introduced on the last update been fixed on this release? I currently can't use the Windows version of Classic to export an APK as it replaces the app icon with a default AppGameKit icon (see the Flipper icon in picture). This means I can't update any of my apps on Google play store. I have raised this issue on GitHub as it is a show stopper for me.

http://github.com/TheGameCreators/AGK-Studio/issues/1058

I have tried using Studio to export the APK but any app that I export crashes when the screen is locked on a android device which means that no game can be resumed when unlocking the device.

I am now in the position where I can't update any of my apps.

Update: I've just exported an APK from Classic and it is still broken. Can you please fix this urgently? I've already waited 3 months for a fix and I really hope I don't have to wait another 3 months

Update 2: with Ricks's help I have been able to create an adaptive icon which has resolved my issue. The legacy icon fix should be in the next update.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 18:18:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 18:18:28