Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [SOLVED] Is there a way to do a HTML5 export from the command line ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
There are some interesting threads about how to use the stand alone compiler, but it seems the HTML5 export works differently via the IDE somehow.
Q: Is there a way (preferably on linux) to do a HTML5 export from a terminal, using a script or some other method like this ?
(Not something that autoplays mouse/key strokes to achieve the same effect)

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

eejit
Years of Service
User Offline
Taking a closer look at https://github.com/TheGameCreators/AGKIDE/blob/master/src/project.c there is logic to replace tokens from the template files, for example %%ADDITIONALFOLDERS%% and %%LOADPACKAGE%%

Not being that familiar with how the codebase works makes it a bit unclear .. is it possible to put together a python script that does the equivalent to this code ?

If we could do a "HTML5 export" using a python script that would be very useful !
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 5th Jan 2023 22:14
yes , all too easy, I'll upload code/examples soon.
Pro Programmer / Data Scientist, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others
eejit
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks BOTR ! That would be fantastic - looking forward to it !
eejit
Years of Service
User Offline
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Wow - I ran across this thread before but somehow missed the "and HTML" part - https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/225004

the code do what I'm asking about is already written ! Amazing !

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 05:11:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 05:11:32