Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Neapolitan Noise - A Relaxation-Meditation-Sleep App

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2023 00:50

(Sorry, for Android phones only right now, I'll try to compile it for iPhones eventually)

-This app utilizes white, pink, brown and black noise and it seems to run smoothly and consistently
-I've been using this app to fall and stay asleep to for about 3 months now, and it works great with a bluetooth speaker
-I decided to make this app free for now at least, so grab it before it goes back to a whopping 99 cents!
-Just move the little icon around the screen to select your noise level and the screen will go (mostly) dark in 60 seconds

Grab it here:
https://www.amazon.com/OFDT-Studios-Neapolitan-Noise/dp/B0BTRK9LDD/
Send your parents to noisy sprite demo hell... enter the D-Zone

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Derek Darkly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2023 00:52

Also, If the price still says 99 cent or whatever, please give it a day or two to change to free because I just now requested the change.
Derek Darkly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2023 17:26

So it seems that I neglected to hit the "submit" button in the Amazon developer console when I change my price to free the other day after clicking save.

Hopefully the price change will take effect soon.
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2023 01:20
might have to try this the next time i can't get to sleep when i need to (i should probably not drink coffee @ 8pm like i sometimes do ).

otherwise, looks good, DD.

Derek Darkly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2023 18:11

Thanks VN!
Maybe I need to invent an app that sounds like coffee brewing, with an optional bacon-frying sound!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 23:14:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 23:14:05