Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / How to run DarkBasic as a .LIB file with Dark AI

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2023 04:54 Edited at: 28th Apr 2023 01:38
Hi
Recently I was told where the original Dark AI source was (Thanks Raven) and now I want to run DarkAI in my compiler which in order to do so I have converted DarkEXE.exe (DarkBasic) into a lib file (DarkEXE.lib) so I don't have 50 header files when compiling Dark AI however I'm still getting errors despite linking the DarkExe.lib what could I be doing wrong? Your help is greatly appreciated as I want to run Dark AI nearly by itself and have DarkBasic as a library so it can run.

Original Dark AI Code:
Link: https://github.com/TheGameCreators/GameGuruRepo/tree/master/GameGuru%20Core/Dark%20Basic%20Public%20Shared/Dark%20Basic%20Pro%20SDK/DarkSDKMore/DarkAI

In the original file set has DPRO function and DBO Data headers which usually generate DarkBasic.exe which is why I converted the DarkEXE.exe to a lib file to save time compiling.

Here's the code I have to link my DarkEXE.lib

Note: I have already tried going to project settings and going to linker > input and adding the DarkEXE.lib which usually doesn't work. Also the full source is below if needed although it's pretty close to the main Dark AI files

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 21:13:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 21:13:01