Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / [SOLVED] help with getting and counting string tokens

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

the code above i made to learn and practice with. my question is when using countstringtokens does it start at 0 or 1 because most of the " for i" loops i had to start at 1 to get the right data or it would just give me 0 for "0" except this line was the apposite "for i =0 to seperatedstrings.length"

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

dandrews
Years of Service
User Offline
Omg please disregard that that statement ...... i wasnt paying attention to the fact it wasnt a string there but my question still remains. sometimes if i put a 1 or 0 in the getstringtoken it will give me the same data but other times it will give me nothing for 0
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2023 22:56
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
The documentation states
Quote: "token - the index of the token to return, starting at 1 for the first token."

Note that there are 2 string token commands, GetStringToken() and GetStringToken2(), which operate a little bit differently from each other

dandrews
Years of Service
User Offline
thank you blink i did find it after i posted i was just being lazy and didnt look hard enough

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 01:13:28
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 01:13:28