Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / What is the official word regarding TGC supporting Classic further?

Author
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
As Paul mentioned that he wants to suggest dropping support for Classic, was there a decision made?
Zaxxan
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2023 08:36 Edited at: 8th May 2023 08:37
Not that I know of, so it looks like we are being kept in the dark for now although in this month's newsletter it did say that there would be an update for classic.
EdzUp
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2023 09:56
As Paul has left TGC we have been assured that AppGameKit Classic and Studio are going to continue to be developed the lack of information or updated are very disheartening for the community as a whole.
-EdzUp
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/EdzUp
Zaxxan
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2023 16:45 Edited at: 7th Jun 2023 16:50
It would be nice to see some action rather than just words from TGC about commitment. Improved communication, regular updates, presence on the forums and actually closing issues down on GitHub would be a good start I think.

I haven't used Appgamekit for a while but I am considering using it for my next project but it depends on what happens over the next few weeks.

I read that Paul was poached, no idea by who though. I assume Mike may take on the development again, he did a good job last time so fingers crossed.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 16:35:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 16:35:10