Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Image Generation with Ai for Agk, psuedo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2023 07:34 Edited at: 2nd Jun 2023 08:32

Thought of 10 commands, that could change AppGameKit forever.
This is for continuing to work on your code, in your own personal way, and only extracting images, tunes, animations AKA content. not code.

// Some more

hendron
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2023 13:36 Edited at: 2nd Jun 2023 13:39
Stable Diffusion is built on mass copyright infringement and data theft (as is Midjourney and Dall-E). Personally, I'd stop supporting TGC entirely if they implemented it into AGK.

If they were to integrate their own generative AI that is trained exclusively, from the ground up on A) public domain content, and B) the work of artists who have given their express consent and are fairly compensated for the use of their work, that'd be a different story.
Zappo
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2023 23:39
I agree with hendron, 100%.
Kevin Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2023 10:22
I don't have a problem with AI image generators. I use Midjourney heavily. But I don't get the point of introducing commands that generate images in your apps/games, as that would just mean your graphics would be different in your game each time it's run.
Please don't send me private messages via the forum messaging system as I don't get notified, and I don't visit the forum all that much so often see the messages a month or two later. You can find me on the AppGameKit Discord if you want to message me that way.

OryUI - A WIP AGK2 UI Framework
AGK Examples & Mini Projects (GitHub)
Missing AppGameKit Commands (GitHub)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:38:29
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:38:29