Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Need help with interpreter_ios_lite template

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2023 03:03
I need help with interpreter_ios_lite template. I'm trying to extract files from zip archive,
but all I get on the iPhone(from dump), is empty files.

Image file can't be loaded obviously.

Is zip extraction with password possible with this template ?

coolfdu1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2023 00:52
I have checked again, and it is possible to extract files from an archive when there is no password on that archive.

However, is it possible to extract files from a password protected archive with this template ?

The empty files, I see in the dump, let me think that it is not possible, or it is just not using the appropriate password.

The program(bytecode) and the media archive works correctly with Tier 1.
Aidan
User Banned
Posted: 13th Nov 2023 19:18 Edited at: 13th Nov 2023 19:21
Do you have permission on iPhone to write files to your phone, maybe have to give AGk write permissions, and then once you've compiled your app, to give permissions for the app to write to a phone (for the users out there)

Apple can be over protective with their devices
coolfdu1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2023 23:46
Yes, it was indeed a permission issue. I had to edit agkinterpreter-Info.plist file, to add Media Library permission.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 16:41:13
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 16:41:13