Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2023 11:29 Edited at: 22nd Nov 2023 13:14
MTP Tile Maker is a free windows program that will mirror .png image to the bottom and side creating a simple collide-scope effect. Press anywhere on the window an you can load an image. Use the flip joystick to change image orientation. Use the zoom joystick to cover seams making it tiled.

Check all four angles with flip to see if there are any seams. Use Edge to fine tune any seams away. Always zoom down and to the left to make sure you have enough room to edge out the seams. Press the space bar to save the image. The location of the save is in the instructions when you first start the program(make a short cut on your desk top). Name the file as you wish and press enter. The resolution of the images will match your desktop. Click on the window to choose another picture. Press ESC to end the program.

Made with AppGameKit I use it for titles, backgrounds, and to make seamless tiles. Very simple but useful.

Have fun!

MTPollard

https://chromatic3d.itch.io/mtp-tile-maker
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2023 13:21 Edited at: 22nd Nov 2023 13:45
interesting little tool. thanks for sharing

make sure to add the AppGameKit metadata @ itch.io under metadata/engines and tools so the tool shows HERE.

i've also followed there in case you have more tools to share, and watched the vid for your xmas present hunt which was awesome

and, i fixed your YT embed. edit your first post to see how.

thanks again.
chromatic3d
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2023 03:48
Virtual Nomad
Thanks for helping me with naming the saved images. I may have more in the future.
I added it to the tools page and to the discord wip/showcase thread. I used it for the titles etc in xmas hunt 22. I think people might find it useful. AppGameKit can be hard to work with but the forum more than make up for it.

Thanks for your support and i360 is an awesome game.
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2023 05:36
Thank you! Not where i can check the online scores ATM but i saw your support for i360. I need people to knock me off the top. So far, only heavens has made me sweat so hope to see u there.

And, i did note the tool's usage in your xmas game. There's a lot to do there. Very festive and made me ready for xmas

Keep showing us what u come up with. It's inspirational

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 18:59:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 18:59:08