Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / GhostAI - for fans of the paranormal

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2024 16:23
My newest app, "GhostAI" is available now for Android and Apple devices.
For fans of the paranormal or ghost hunting , it turns your phone/tablet into a "spirit box". I've built a custom neural net (machine learning artificial intelligence) to construct sentences from raw sensor data, e.g. vibration, electromagnetic fields, light, proximity etc. It is entirely self contained so does not require an internet connection or subscription.
More information and links to the Google Play and App Store pages are here:
https://www.worldbydesign.com/app/ghostai/

Do not expect perfect grammar or sentence structure. By using the real raw sensor data from your device it may not always make sense so you will need to interpret what it says and decide if it is relevant. As with any A.I. generated text, don't believe everything it displays. If it starts to say anything bad or offensive, consider it interference. If you are at all worried, turn the app off and take a break. You can always try again later.

Features include:
+ Uses the REAL raw sensor data and custom A.I. to build sentences.
+ Speaks the sentences (using text-to-speech) and logs the sentences to access later.
+ Includes a built-in log viewer.
+ Export logs in text/CSV format to use or share in other apps. For example spreadsheets, email, cloud storage.
+ Turn individual sensors on/off if they receive too much interference or are faulty.
+ No adverts or in-app purchases.
+ Does NOT require an internet connection to work.

In case you were worried:
+ Does not require any special permissions, apart from GPS access to read changes in movement and storage access to save log files.
+ No information on your device is used to teach the neural net.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 09:41:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 09:41:11